Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Problem Getting A Table At Deep Creek Lake Restaurants


According to a report released by the Comptroller of MD and reported on the Restaurant Association of Maryland Blog, Restaurant sales were down statewide .31% January-October versus the same time period one year earlier. Not bad all things considered. Hardest hit of all counties... Garrett. Sales in our county are down $5,183,000 or -15.44%. As a former Chef that hurts, as a former server that is over $750,000 in tips using the horrible %15 equation so many people consider the norm. That is a hardship in what is a hard business. I know I left that trade to take up Real Estate....... I guess me being able to make great food at home does not help. SO I am offering FREE Real Estate Services  to anyone in the food service profession.