Saturday, March 6, 2010

SPRING PANIC 2010 FLOODS, WATER LEVELS, DISASTER DU JOUR

   Spring is coming and with it the next round of news media produced hysteria. The wave of worry and panic is spreading faster then the supposed H1N1 Epidemic over FLOODAGEDDON 2010. I know I am going to do what I can to get ready.... Paddle equipment ready. Rather than spur this madness I encourage you to enjoy the gifts of spring and the bountiful waterways. There should be no complaining about water tables this year. Here are some links to resources concerning our waterways.

 CLICK HEADING TO VISIT SITE

Deep Creek Hydro        

Deep Creek Hydro Whitewater Report

American Whitewater River Database      

DNR Fish Stocking Schedule


Stay tuned for my spin on the spin. I heard that it was going to be the springiest spring in history.