Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Shovels.... Time to buy

SNOW SHOVEL FOR SALE
  
This was the sight from my front door Saturday morning, Door Knob Deep. The shovel is at the bottom of the stairs, (BAD Idea) believe it or not, there is a huge red barn out there. I love that shovel I use a grain scoop for maximum throw. It was my Great Grandfathers so pushing 50-60 years old. 
Spring will soon be here and sales on shovels upon us. If replacing yours or stocking up for next year. Choose the one that is right for you. Metal is heavy and snow sticks. Although a spritz of cooking spray helps. It bends but does not break and usually has a better handle. Plastic is plastic but does a decent job. Whatever you decide Lift with the legs.

If you need help finding or selling your snow paradise feel free to contact me or check out my website